Reeves Beach Camping camp site is located on the 90 mile beach in the East Gippsland region. One of the big ups of this camp site is how close it is located to the beach. Another amazing location in such close proximity to the beach and of course yes this campsite is free once again.
The campsite itself is suitabe for all sized caravans and of course camper trailers and tents. When doing research on this site it seems it is a very popular spot around the holiday periods and long weekends. So best to get there early to grab a spot around these times.
There is no power on the site being a free campsite but is equipped with one drop toilet. The campsite is just a stroll over the dunes to the main beach which you can enjoy the typical beach action and is suitable for families as well.
The avid fisherman will also enjoy the chance to do some fishing in this location and with luck grab quite a haul.
RATED 4.3/5 – Check Google Reviews
Details about Camping at Reeves Beach Campground
- Location on Google Maps from Melbourne
- Distance from Melbourne: 2 Hours 42 Mins – 234kms
- Access to Campground via Woodside Beach Road, Balloong Road and Reeves Beach Road.
- Reeves Beach, East Gippsland. 10 kms from Woodside
- Close to beach
- Access: Unsealed roads
- Suitable for: Tents, camper trailers, caravans
- Facilities: Toilets, picnic tables, no water
- Pet-Friendly: Yes