Carters Beach camping is a great spot for the family where you can enjoy swimming at the famous Murray River. It is also an amazing spot for wildlife where you will see both Koalas and Kangaroos roaming the surrounding areas. There is also plentiful of native birds to wake you up in the morning.
This is a large beach area which is surrounded by native Red River Gums with some short grass. It has two pit toilets for your convenience and there is a wasted collection area just a km from the beach.
Unfortunately, this area is not accessible for those wanting to bring their pets along. This is most likely due to the abundance of wildlife in the area.
RATED 4.6/5 – Check Google Reviews
Details about Carters Beach
- Location on Google Maps from Melbourne
- Distance from Melbourne: 3 Hours 3 Mins – 263kms
- Ulupna VIC 3641
- Close to Forest and River
- Access: Unsealed roads
- Suitable for: Tents, caravans, camper trailers
- Facilities: Toilets, picnic tables, fire places, on-site information
- Pet-Friendly: No