Mann River Free Camping is another of the free camping sites in NSW which provides everything that nature has to provide. It features super close riverside camping in a traditional Aussie bush setting. It is the perfect spot to keep the whole family entertained and busy.
It is located just east of Glen Innes, not too far from the Great Dividing Range. Judging by the review profile it seems an amazing spot for the perfect camping bush holiday or just a stop on your road trip around Australia.
For lovers of wildlife, this is a great spot as you are definitely going to spot eastern grey Kangaroos, wallabies and possibly wallaroos. It is also quite the haven for reptile and you are most likely to spot a blue tongue lizard, lace monitors and eastern water dragons in the surrounding areas.
A perfect spot for the summertime as you can go for a dip in the refreshing banks of the river. There is also an impressive hike up to Tommys Rock lookout. The views are definitely worth the effort.
RATED 4.7/5 – Check Google Reviews
Details about Mann River Free camping site
- Location on Google Maps from Sydney
- Distance from Sydney: 7 Hours 33 mins – 684 kms
- Broadwater Bridge (Mann River), Hanging Rock Rd, Coombadjha NSW 2460
- Close to bush and rivers.
- Access: sealed roads.
- Suitable for: Tents, caravans, camper trailers, big rigs
- Facilities: Toilets, BBQ, firepits, picnic tables, shaded
- Pet-Friendly: Yes with conditions